Powered By Blogger

Friday 26 August 2011

Sacked & Admitted on Seventh Day



 (Pic by Pappu Mallick)

Progressive farmer Yong Tsehring Lepcha (44) was today admitted at STNM hospital at 5.20 pm after his health deteriorated on the 7th day of his fast in support of national anti-corruption campaign of Anna Hazare. He was conducting his hunger strike from the parking lot near Paljor Stadium since last Saturday.
            “I agreed to be admitted in the hospital on doctor’s advice. I was okay during the day but when doctors checked me again, I was advised to be admitted in the hospital. I will continue my fast in support of Hazare from the hospital bed. My fast continues”, said Lepcha who is being administrated drips at the hospital.  
            Lepcha, the SDF youth front vice-convener from Nimtar was also expelled from the party today.

No comments:

Post a Comment